Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Blaze

God takes the broken and hurting and uses those people to blaze His name across the sky.
 
 
Pray for this family (five girls), Dad and Mom!
 
 
 
God is using Kristina from her hospital bed to reach thousands across the world. I wish that you all were here to understand the depth of this incredible outpouring. ...
I am now at Jackson Memorial in Miami with Kristina in the region's only Neuro ICU. Walking through the campus I saw signs everywhere that read "Where Miracles Happen" Her biggest challenge yet is ahead. We are unsure of the extent of the damage to the brain but will hopefully be able to understand soon. Please join me and lift her need for complete healing of the brain in a chorus that shakes the foundations of Heaven.
Finally, We were able to get some incredible Bonding time between Mommy and new baby Kristina Eaven Adkins.    --by Dad, Jeremy Adkins

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will share your story and pray for a complete recovery for your wife. May God's blessings be multiplied and showered on your family.

Unknown said...

My heart goes out to your family and I will pray for a fast and complete recovery for your wife. May God's blessings be multiplied and showered on your family.