Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thru the Darkness to Home!

When darkness seems to win we know that pain reminds this heart that this is not our home!
---Laura Story
Ok, I get it about being light in a dark world! I get it that Jesus is the Light of the world! That's NO problem!
BUT sometimes it seems like darkness is winning and that THE LIGHT and His light thru me are not bright enough to push back the darkness! O, I know that's not ultimately true! I know how the story ends and who wins! BUT in the now I'm painfully groping my way along in the darkness or so it seems! THAT'S EXACTLY when my heart needs to see through the pain of the darkness that "this world is NOT my home" and that a NEW day is coming when darkness and pain and struggle will be NO more! O, come quickly, Lord Jesus!

No comments: