Friday, February 8, 2013

Real Radical Love

It's pivotal and crucial! I'm talking about how I live as a follower of Jesus. I'm talking about the church before the watching world. (And, believe it, the world is watching those who claim to follow Jesus and looking for REAL! AND looking for the kind of radical love Jesus has and calls us to!)
In the "Christian world" there often seem to be two choices: living by rules and law OR living in the nebulous Land of Whatever which we may mistakenly call grace..

Rosaria Champagne Butterfield lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. The latest issue of Christianity Today features her and her new book, The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert (Crown & Covenant).  (Link: My Train Wreck Conversion (http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/january-february/my-train-wreck-conversion.html?start=3)

Rosaria's own words are compelling:
As a leftist lesbian professor, I despised Christians. Then I somehow became one.

No comments: