Friday, May 18, 2012

Logical???


This has noting to do with heart or restoration or really anything else I'm passionate about. It does, however, have everything to do with something I'm NOT passionate about!
When I was in grammar and middle school (called junior high then), I despised math word problems! I just wanted to know the formula so I could move on to the next one. My dad would have none of that! He always said how logical math is and he wanted to walk me through the thought process to get to the correct conclution. I really didn't care about the process. I just wanted the answer - not just any answer, the correct answer!
Just found this awesome cartoon today which says it all:
And I found it on the Internet so it must be true? Maybe not, BUT I do wish I could have carried it in my pocket on a laminated card to pull out during homework duels with my dad. I'm sad I can't show it to him because I don't know if it would matter.

No comments: