Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!
I've been wearing green today and thinking about rainbows. That black pot filled with gold at the end of the rainbow just probably isn't ever going to happen - at least to me. That started me thinking!
There was gold at the bottom of the first rainbow. I'm talking about the first one God painted in the sky. God said the rainbow would forever stand as a symbol and reminder that God's grace covers all the ugliness sin has, does or ever will cause. That's the real gold at the end of the rainbow. It's called grace! It is a beautiful thing!
And whenever you or I ever trace a rainbow through whatever storms come, we can stand firm on God's promise to give grace greater than all our sin!
It's a promise from God's heart to mine and yours! Think about that today!

No comments: